Awesome Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos
Tasty shrimp tacos that are tasty and delicious.
Servings 1 taco
Shrimp seasoning (makes enough for 4 to 5 dozen shrimp)
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp mustard powder
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
Avocado sauce (makes enough for 4 tacos)
- 1 ripe haas avocado
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 jalapeno pepper , seeds removed and coarse chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 small onion
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- 3 large shrimp , per taco, peeled and deveined
- tortilla shells , flour or corn
- cabbage slaw , (shredded cabbage, scallions, cilantro, juice of 1 lime, pinch of salt)
- chopped plum tomatoes
Place shrimp on a plate, drizzle with olive oil, turn to coat both sides.
Sprinkle both sides of the shrimp with the seasoning.
Grill on medium high heat for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes per side until the shrimp is just cooked through.
Slightly brown the tortilla shells on a hot griddle pan.
Assemble tacos with the avocado sauce, cabbage slaw, chopped tomatoes and shrimp.
- The nutrition information is for 1 taco, with the ingredients mentioned.
Serving: 1taco | Calories: 154kcal