Servings 24 servings
- 2 8 oz. cream cheese, Philadelphia Original, at room temperature
- 4 6.5 oz. cans minced or chopped clams, (like Bumble Bee brand) , drained and the liquid reserved
- 1 small white onion , grated, 2 or 3 tbsp
- 3 shakes Worcestershire sauce , approx. 1 tsp or to taste
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
Place cream cheese, onion, worcestershire sauce and salt in a medium sized mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer.
Add reserved clam juice, about 1 tbsp at a time until the dip is smooth and creamy,
Add clams and mix until incorporated
Serve chilled with potato chips
- Reduced fat cream cheese is not recommended. It makes a thin tasting dip.
- Consistency: When adding the reserved clam juice to thin, go slowly as it is easy to make the dip too runny.
- Calories are based on 2 tablespoons of the clam dip without chips.
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 80kcal