Fresh Garden Greens Salad with Fruit and Yogurt Dressing
This is a salad with fresh spring mix greens, fresh fruit topped with a Greek yogurt dressing.
Servings 4 servings
- 1/3 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 5 oz. fresh garden greens, washed and chilled or spring mix greens from the grocery
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 ripe peach, cut into wedges
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple, approx. 1" cubes
- fresh tarragon leaves if desired
- 1/2 red onion, cut into wedges
The nutrition label is for the dressing only, assuming 4 servings.