Wilted Spinach with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Capers
Nothing is easier than wilted spinach and sun dried tomatoes and capers with pan grilled salmon. If you are in a pinch for a time saver meal, this is it.
Servings 2 servings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic , slivered
- 5 oz . fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes in a jar , julliend
- 2 tbsp capers ,drained
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- juice of 1/2 lemon
Heat a skillet with the olive oil on medium heat and add the slivered garlic, 30 seconds until fragrant.
Add the spinach in handfuls and toss to wilt.
Once most of the spinach is wilted (1 1/2 mins), add the sun dried tomatoes and capers to the skillet.
Toss for another 30 seconds, add salt and pepper as desired, then plate warm with the fish, (meat), and asparagus.
- Keep the salmon and asparagus warm in a 170° oven
- Nutrition label is for 2 servings of the spinach and sun dried tomatoes.
Serving: 2servings | Calories: 144kcal