STUFFED CUCUMBER BITES
This is an easy appetizer which tastes great!
Servings 16 servings
- 2 cucumbers , peeled and sliced 3/4 inch thick and hollowed with a melon baller
- 8 oz block cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Halved grape tomatoes
Peel and slice cucumbers to 3/4 thick.
With a melon baller, cut out center portion of the cucumber
Mix the cream cheese, mayo, hidden valley ranch mix and salt in a bowl.
Place in a pastry bag with a rosette pipette end
Pipe cucumber slice with cream cheese to 1/2 inch above cucumber
Stand a halved grape tomato in the cream cheese.
Sprinkle with chives or parsley to garnish
- 2 cucumbers will make approximately 16 appetizers.
- Nutrition information is for one appetizer.