Cold Mango Pasta Salad
This cold mango pasta salad would be a perfect accompaniment to any meal in the coming summer months. It's refreshing and citrusy with a nice mango sweetness to it.
Servings 4 servings
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 5 oz . rotini or other style pasta of choice , cooked per directions, drained and cooled
- 1 mango , peeled and diced into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup frozen corn , thawed
- 3 scallions , coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red onion , (about 1/4 of a red onion)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes , cut in half
- 1/4 cup coarse chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Fold all ingredients together in a bowl, add the dressing and mix to fully coat.
Refrigerate for 1 or 2 hours to meld flavors for best taste.