Shaved radish salad with feta and mint
Elegant and simple salad to prepare your palate for the main course.
Servings 4 servings
- 8 oz. radishes, sliced thinly with a mandoline about 1 cup sliced
- 2 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp lemon zest garnish
- fresh mint leaves garnish
- crushed peppercorns
- flaked sea salt
Mix together olive oil. fresh lemon juice and a couple pinches of kosher salt in a small pitcher. Stir to combine.
On a small plate, assemble 1/4 cup of shaved radishes, sprinkle with 1/2 oz. crumbled feta cheese. Add crushed peppercorns, flaked sea salt, and mint leaves. Drizzle with about 2 tsp. olive oil, lemon juice dressing. Garnish with a bit of lemon zest. (You will end up with a bit of extra dressing. I used the extra to pan fry some shrimp).
Repeat for 4 servings.