30 minute gooey chocolate cookies. Have I got your attention? That’s right…let’s get going! Crank the oven to 350° and let’s start baking.
And you all know that dark chocolate has loads of anti-oxidants and good stuff like that…mmm. And dark chocolate has a profound effect on your over-all mental health. In with the good, and all the world’s troubles just melt away. These cookies have a crispy crust, yet they’re gooey on the inside and they’ll ease all of your troubles and please your senses. Just make sure you have a big, cold glass of milk to go along with these 30 minute gooey chocolate cookies! Or, if you prefer, a glass of red wine!
I’m not a chocolate freak, but when the urge for sweets strikes, chocolate is a perfect go-to treat. And 30 minutes! I’m not exaggerating on the time. Nuke the chocolate and butter for 30 seconds, twice . Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla with a whisk until nicely blended. Slowly blend in the chocolate. Add the flour and baking powder…and that’s it. Remember to turn the oven on before you start because you will be sliding these cookies in before you know it. 8 to 10 minutes in the oven and they are done! Just let the cookies cool a little before you dig in. And don’t forget to pour yourself a nice cold glass of milk.
This is super easy and super delicious. Make sure you share some of these with friends. They will love it.
Cleanup is a snap too since you lined your baking pan with parchment paper.
You may want to make a double batch of these while you are at it and freeze some for later. Just use some plastic wrap and form individual cookies, then freeze. Bake these while frozen for an extra 3 minutes. Easy!
Delicious 30 minute gooey chocolate cookies can be yours very soon…Make some of these!
30 Minute Gooey Chocolate Cookies
- 8 oz . dark chocolate bar , Ghirardelli 70% cacao or similar
- 2 1/2 tbsp salted butter , cut into pieces
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- Place chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir, then microwave another 30 seconds, or until melted.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, sugar and vanilla until well combined
- Slowly add the melted chocolate, whisking continually.
- Finally, add the flour and baking powder and whisk until smooth
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper
- Spoon out approximately golf ball sized gobs of batter and flatten with the back of a spoon in a circular motion. The cookies do not spread much or flatten by themselves.
- Place in the oven on the center rack for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cookies just start to crack. Rotate the pan after 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set the pan on a cooling rack and allow the cookies to firm up for about a minute before removing them from the pan. Enjoy while warm or let cool completely.